- 6:30pm – Registration starts
- 7:00pm – Dinner & Networking
- 7:20pm – Welcome & Speakers
- 7:30pm – Pitches Start
- 9:00pm – Attendees vote for the top ideas
- 9:15pm – Teams start forming and discussing ideas
- 10:00pm – Start to formalize teams and take an inventory of skills. Be honest, and direct about what resources and skills are needed for the weekend. You may stay and work as late as the venue will allow.
- 9:00am – Arrive, simple breakfast & coffee
- 9:30am – Teams formed and setting up workspace for the weekend
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Call for needs & skills
- 2:00pm – Mentors help teams one-on-one. They are here to help!
- 6:30pm – Dinner
- 7:30pm – Mid weekend check-in, status reports, call for help
- 10:00pm – Finished for the day. You may stay and work as late as the venue will allow.
Sunday (March 25)
17:30:00 Final pitches
18:45:00 Dinner & networking